SIMON & SHARRON
Where to start with this incredible Couple… From the moment we encountered Simon and Sharron, they were a cohesive force that physically glowed with love. Each moment of imagining, exploring, dreaming and planning their Wedding Day with them was extraordinary and such an experience...
Having been in love almost their entire lives, to see them create their ‘Garden of Eden’ Wedding Day was epic – we were honored to have had a front row seat! Simon and Sharron explored every nook and cranny that Boschendal has, even the ones they were not really supposed to (typical Simon and Sharron behavior – nothing stops them!) Utterly determined and solidly focused on their end goal, which was to create an enveloping experience for their friends and family on their Wedding Day, we embarked on the year long journey to test and try all that we could to make this day astounding!
Never have I seen a Couple so completely immersed in the nitty-gritty planning of it all and they were alongside us in each and every step which made the planning a complete breeze. We became steady regulars at the Boschendal Deli over the months with the same order each time whist pouring over exciting details and giggling through it all.
To eventually see it all culminate for Simon and Sharron, as they stood in awe of each other in their very own ‘Garden of Eden’ that they had created with utter love, was an absolute privilege. Their family and friends, the closest-knit group of incredible people, just dove head first into their love and the day was celebrated in true Jewish style.
Simon and Sharron, as well as both of their incredible families, settled themselves very firmly in our hearts and the friendships built will remain in the aftermath of romance…
- Venue: Boschendal
- Photography: Kristi Agier Photography
- Décor and Lighting: In & Out Events Hiring
- Videography: Handstitched Films
- Sound, Lighting and Technical: DNG Presentation Staging
- Floral: Fleur le Cordeur
- Furniture: Scape
- Marquee Structure: Downings
- Dress: Kobus Dippenaar
- Hair and Make Up: Algria Ferreira
- Cake: Lia Rothman
- Band: Opposite the Other
- Ilse & StefanView Gallery
- Chelsea & SimonView Gallery
- Destination Wedding: Joana & NunoView Gallery
- Year End PicnicView Gallery
- Year End LunchView Gallery
- Breakfast & Team BuildingView Gallery
- Into The WoodsView Gallery
- International BirthdayView Gallery
- Venue LaunchView Gallery
- Inky Styled ShootView Gallery
- Gala DinnerView Gallery
- Children’s BirthdayView Gallery
- TEAM BUILDINGView Gallery