Private Events can range from Birthday Celebrations to Engagement Parties, Launches to Baby Showers, and Anniversaries to Year End Events! The best thing about any of these is that they can be hosted almost anywhere you please. A lavish Venue if it’s a large scaled event, or in your own home should it be more intimate.
Each event, no matter what the reason, is something matchless and 2iC consults with the Client directly before conceptualising a one of a kind event. Each concept encompasses all requirements and effectively works within the budgets outlined.
We recently hosted a celebratory birthday dinner for an international Client from Russia at the beautiful Dylan Lewis Sculpture Garden in Stellenbosch. Looking for a simple, understated yet elegant affair, we worked on a lavish Colonial inspired concept. We kept with a natural earthy palate and as the event was held outdoors, made sure to bring in pops of lush Greens, stark Whites and glittering Golds. To keep with the African theme, the guests were entertained by a vivacious local Marimba Band whilst exploring the Garden. Thereafter they were treated to a sumptuous South African inspired meal set under the starry night sky and all prepared on open flames. To conclude the evening in true African style, guests were entertained by African Djembe Drummers!
- Mike & Maria Welcome DinnerView Gallery
- Maria & Mike WeddingView Gallery
- Ant’s 50th BirthdayView Gallery
- Savannah and CameronView Gallery
- Carrie and Justin WeddingView Gallery
- Endeavor EventView Gallery
- Barbara & Mario WeddingView Gallery
- Maren’s 50th BirthdayView Gallery
- Ilse & StefanView Gallery
- Chelsea & SimonView Gallery
- Simon & SharronView Gallery
- Destination Wedding: Joana & NunoView Gallery
- Year End PicnicView Gallery
- Year End LunchView Gallery
- Breakfast & Team BuildingView Gallery