“A person who organizes and manages any enterprise, especially a business, usually with considerable initiative and risk.”
We naturally love the definition of an entrepreneur so, when Endeavor contacted us to host their Annual International Selection Panel in Cape Town we were thrilled, to say the least!
After numerous conference calls between the 2iC Team and the Endeavour Teams in South Africa and New York, we knew exactly what was required to make this event, a first in South Africa, a winner.
The Dylan Lewis Sculpture Garden played ‘Hostess-with-the-Mostess’ once again and we had the beautiful Cape Town summer weather in our corner too! Guests arrived in comfort, thanks to the super-efficient team from Hadiya Li Africa, and were greeted by an African marimba band as they stepped into a new world. With champagne in hand, Guests were then invited to explore the Garden while mingling with fellow entrepreneurs. Slippery Spoon were waiting at the Pavilion and all Guests had to do was follow their noses to the live Braai stations…
Gerry Liberty and his band set the sound scene and had feet tapping while guests mingled and admired the views of the Stellenbosch Valley from across the Pavilion.
The evening came to a perfect end when Global Chairman of Endeavor, Edgar Bronfman, made a few remarks about the beautiful location that is South Africa, just as the sun began to set over the valley, creating a skyscape of natural fireworks and leaving an indelible impression.
- Maren’s 50th BirthdayView Gallery
- Barbara & Mario WeddingView Gallery
- Ilse & StefanView Gallery
- Carrie and Justin WeddingView Gallery
- Savannah and CameronView Gallery
- Chelsea & SimonView Gallery
- Simon & SharronView Gallery
- Destination Wedding: Joana & NunoView Gallery
- Year End PicnicView Gallery
- Year End LunchView Gallery
- Breakfast & Team BuildingView Gallery
- Into The WoodsView Gallery
- International BirthdayView Gallery
- Venue LaunchView Gallery
- Inky Styled ShootView Gallery