CHILDREN'S BIRTHDAY PARTY
“Keep adventuring and stay not a grown up” – Peter Pan
Planning any party or event can be stressful, especially if you are a working parent, and that’s where we come in – To take the pressure off and deliver you a concept full of creativity, fun and imagination.
We thoroughly enjoyed hosting a Birthday for a very special 9 year-old girl up in Johannesburg. The 2iC Team travelled back to their youth for this one and spent time with the Birthday girl and Mom prior to the event to ensure that the Concept was perfect.
The theme for the day was settled on being a Pink Hollywood Affair with a splash of glamorous Gold! Guests were greeted by the ‘Paparazzi’ as they entered the venue on the red carpet and made to feel like true celebrities with interactive dress up styled goodies bags dished out on arrival. Diving into the Karaoke set up, guests entertained each other with their best renditions of their favorite pop songs. Pausing for a moment to take photos in the bespoke Selfie-Box, memories of the day made for a special take home, along with numerous other elements. All the while, adults were entertained on large Bohemian style blankets with eats and drinks on the lawns while the kids played lawn games like Giant Jenga and Croquet.
- Ilse & StefanView Gallery
- Chelsea & SimonView Gallery
- Simon & SharronView Gallery
- Destination Wedding: Joana & NunoView Gallery
- Year End PicnicView Gallery
- Year End LunchView Gallery
- Breakfast & Team BuildingView Gallery
- Into The WoodsView Gallery
- International BirthdayView Gallery
- Venue LaunchView Gallery
- Inky Styled ShootView Gallery
- Gala DinnerView Gallery
- TEAM BUILDINGView Gallery